Friday, October 19, 2007

Secrets success in Denver at CSIA DemoGala2007



Recently, I had the opportunity to travel to Denver, CO at the invitation of the Canadian Consulate in that area. I was invited, along with 8 other technology firms from Alberta and Sask. to be a part of the CSIA annual DemoGala2007.

What an amazing collection of technologies, ideas, and entreprenuers each seeking to share theirs with anyone who walked by...

The Consulate staff brought CO Governor, Bill Ritter over to the Canada booth to meet us and to have his picture taken with the complete trade mission team after he finished speaking at the opening kick off.

He had made a couple of major technology announcements and had been a good speaker. AS a speaker myself, I told him he had done a good job and encouraged him to keep up the good work... which brought a smile to his face. Someone told me later, that might have been due to his being new to the politician role since he took office in Jan of 2007. I hope he keeps close to who he is and shares honestly... we need more of that.

Bob 'Idea Man' Hooey

www.SecretSellingTips.com

No comments: